Childcare Neglect Lawyer
It can be scary and infuriating to discover that your child has been neglected by someone whom you trusted with the duty of caring for them. Daycare workers are caught hitting, neglecting, and overall failing to protect the lives of the children in which they are responsible for. Workers must maintain a reasonable level of care and if they fail to do so they will be found liable for their actions.
Our Beaumont law firm will fight for you in protecting the rights of your children against neglectful childcare workers here in Texas. While we wish no parents have to go through this frustrating time, we encourage any parents seeing signs of this neglect to reach out and get the justice your family deserves.
Signs of Abuse and Neglect to Look Out For
It is best to identify the abuse or neglect as early as possible so that your child is not being put in further danger. Children do not have the voice to speak against or about being abused or neglected and it is common for the children that can speak to be too afraid or confused to explain or even know anything. If you begin to have any suspicion that you cannot trust your childcare worker stay alert for the following:
- If the daycare center has a habit of sending home your child with a dirty diaper this may be a sign of neglect.
- If your child has any unexplainable bumps or bruises on their body this may be a sign of abuse from the childcare worker.
- If your child always seems to be hungry or thirsty upon returning home this may be a sign of neglect.
- If your child has recurring nightmares this may be a sign of childcare abuse and/or neglect.
- If your child begins to act withdrawn from everyone else and unlike their usual self this may be a sign of childcare abuse and/or neglect.